Monday 1 June 2009

Zaragoza and Shakhtar interested in Bojan

Madrid sports tabloid As claims that Spanish second division club Zaragoza is interested in Barcelona forward and Spanish youth international Bojan Krkic (18).

At the petition of manager Marcelino, Zaragoza wants to make Barcelona a formal offer for a one year loan without option to buy once they're mathematically certain of the promotion to the Primera División.

It is expected that a possible loan of Bojan will be discussed this summer between the player, Barcelona manager Josep Guardiola and Barcelona sports director Txiki Begiristain. Almería and Ukrainian club Shakhtar Donetsk would the clubs that are at this moment most insisting for the Catalan striker (read more here).

Read more:
Bojan has received almost twenty loan offers
Poll result: Bojan's future
Bojan linked with loan move to Deportivo and Betis

7 comments:

JR said...

I think Zaragoza wouldn't be a bad choice if he did go on loan next season. He would have lots of chances to play, and have the pressure of trying to help keep the club in the Primera.

If he'd have a good season with them, I think he'd be ready for more responsability at Barça.

Aussie Barca Fan said...

Zaragoza has a history of developing players careers. If I am not mistaken the likes of Pique, Milito brothers, Villa have all played there and gone on to better things. I think this could be a good move for him. JR is right he will certainly have allot more playing time but it is going to be a long season and we will be in 6 competitions so that needs to balance out.

JR said...

I know the season will be long, and I prefer Bojan to stay next season, but was just saying that IF he did go Zaragoza wouldn't be a bad choice.

James said...

Right. I'd prefer Zarazoga over Shakhtar. I really dislike that team. Although maybe they'll teach him to play a little dirty, that's not always a bad thing :P. He won't get as much playing time there though, new country, new language, too much to adapt to.

Anyway don't we play Shakhtar next year in the European Super Cup.

JR said...

yeah they won the Uefa cup I think, against Bremen.

Anyway I don't think he'll go out on loan though. In his last couple of matches he has been very good imo, and I think Pep will have seen it the same way. He already said he wants a bigger squad next season so I think he'll want Bojan to be part of that.

tero said...

When Eto'o goes to ANC, Bojan is an important back-up...he has been great and I believe that he gets better every year

tor said...

I think posts should start with ______ not interested in Bojan because everyone is. He should stay.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search