Saturday 6 June 2009

Picture of the day: Hamilton and Nakajima

Formula One racing drivers Lewis Hamilton and Kazumi Nakajima have received yesterday a personalized Barcelona shirt in Istanbul.

Hamilton, who has mentioned several times in the past that his favourite teams are Arsenal and Barcelona, said: "I'm delighted because I've always followed Barcelona." Nakajima, who has assisted several games at the Camp Nou, the last one last month against Villarreal, confessed that he's "crazy about Barça".




9 comments:

el fuego said...

I am glad to see that lewis like barcelona, because he is my favourite formula 1 driver...

Stigsby said...

Is it just me or does the shirt almost look bigger than him? ^^

rObReV7 said...

Damn, I hated Hamilton! Now i like him! ¬_¬ lool

Dude said...

Doesn't Hamilton's jersey seem awfully big...?

Miztah Mobstah said...

^^^^ i agree. Hamiltons Jersey looks like a window curtain. or maybe even a bed spread

tero said...

Formula 1 is not even sport

Anonymous said...

It T-shirt looks biggest or is Lewis only a little and thin man?


@ Stigsby

Can you tell about your homepage http://fcbdraft.blogspot.com/? I am curisous.

Stigsby said...

Oh that's just a homepage where we can upload our posts to Pep so he can easily publish it on this blog, Anon.

Unknown said...

omg!!! I love this. Hamilton is my fav f1 driver.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search