Showing posts with label diari de girona. Show all posts
Showing posts with label diari de girona. Show all posts

Saturday, 27 September 2008

Youth: Deulofeu wants to stay in Barcelona

Asked about the rumours linking him with several English Premier League clubs (read more here), Barcelona Cadete A wing attacker Gerard Deulofeu (14) has said to Catalan regional newspaper Diari de Girona that he has no intention to leave Barcelona:

"I prefer not to talk about the rumours because I'm not dealing with that issue. But my dream is to make my debut with Barcelona's first team in the Camp Nou.

I'm playing some six years for Barcelona now and I feel really comfortable here. I got used to travel to Barcelona with a cab every day. Sometimes I'm sharing a cab with other youth players from my region.

Before Ronaldinho was my idol, but now it's Bojan. It's the player I like the most of the current Barcelona squad and for me he's an example to follow since he also came through the youth ranks."

See videos of Deulofeu here

Read more:
Youth: Arsenal and Chelsea fight over Deulofeu
Youth: Deulofeu has no plans to leave for England
Youth: English top clubs following Deulofeu

Tuesday, 26 August 2008

Barça B: Eneko testing with Girona

Catalan local newspaper Diari de Girona claims that Zaragoza left winger Eneko (24), who played on loan with Barcelona B last season, has been testing with second division club Girona.

Girona sports director Javi Salamero explained to the paper that Eneko would train with the first team for a week: "It's a young left winger with a great future ahead and who has good physical abilities. If he stays he'll add something new to the team."

Eneko said after his first training that he would like to join Girona: "Being part of a second division club would be a great thing so I hope to stay. Even more since Girona seems a very good team with quality players and a good atmosphere.

The difference between fourth and second division is of course very big. But last season I played with Barcelona B where you have excellent team-mates and where the pressure is a lot higher than in other fourth division teams. Therefore I think the difference will be more easy to deal with."

Read more:
Barça B: Celtic wants Jeffren on loan
Barça B: Toribio close to Terrassa
Barça B - Official: Urbano to Sabadell on loan

Thursday, 24 July 2008

Barça B - Official: Coto to Sevilla B

Sevilla has officially announced the transfer of Barcelona Atlètic (previously known as Barcelona B) wing attacker Carles Coto (20), who signed a two-year contract and will play for Sevilla B in the Spanish second division next season.

Coto, who was part of the Spanish U-19 national team that became European champions last summer, leaves Barcelona on a free transfer. In case Sevilla sells the player later on, Barcelona will receive a part of the transfer fee. Catalan newspaper Diari de Girona thinks that part could be 20 per cent.

Coto, who is representented by sports agency Bahía International, played last season on loan with Belgian first division club Mouscron. Although Mouscron decided not to use the option to buy the Catalan winger, Coto said to Diari de Girona that the loan has been a positive experience for him: "I matured as a player and as a person. I lived an experience I wouldn't have had staying with Barcelona B and playing in the fourth division. It has been a good decision with a very positive outcome."

Read more:
Barça B: Pedro Garcia looking for Belgian club
Barça B: Ruben looking for another club
Barça B - Official: Fali to Terrassa



Custom Search
 
Custom Search