Saturday 6 June 2009

Barça B: Cristian (Coria) testing with Barcelona

Sevilla regional sports paper Estadio Deportivo reports that Barcelona is interested in Coria forward Cristian Terán Sáez (17).

Because of the good scouting reports Barcelona youth academy director Alexanko had received about the player, Cristian has been invited to take part in the U-18 World cup for clubs with Barcelona. Sevilla and Betis are also following the player from the Spanish fourth division club.

Coria commented on the interest of Barcelona in an interview with the paper: "This is really nice. It's the perfect end of the great season I've had. I'm feeling good. I've played the first game against Boca Juniors, but I couldn't play the second one against Beijing because I got hit in a calf. Today I could get another chance against Dinamo Kiev."

Read more:
Barcelona B captain could join Aris Saloniki
Deportivo interested in several Barcelona players
Botia happy with first team debut

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search