Saturday 23 May 2009

Bojan has received almost twenty loan offers

Spanish news site El Confidencial claims that Barcelona forward and Spanish youth international Bojan Krkic (18) has received close to 20 offers from Spanish and foreign clubs to go on loan next season.

Although the Catalan striker prefers to continue at Barcelona, he wouldn't yet have totally excluded to leave on loan in the summer because of the few minutes he has played this season.

Barcelona manager Josep Guardiola would like the player to stay with the club next season. A decision on the future of Bojan will be made in the next two to three weeks. Catalan sports paper Sport claims that the player wants to stay but that some people within the club would think that a loan is a better option.

Asked about his future, Bojan said in an interview with Catalan radio station Rac 1 that he has accepted his role this season: "Every player wants to play. You always want to play more but I'm happy with the time I've been playing this season. I'm kind of living the other side of football, but I understand my situation and I'm also learning from this."

In an interview with Uefa's offical website, Bojan said that Guardiola believes in him: "Although I haven't started many games, the club have shown confidence in me. When I've had chances, I've scored goals, so I keep growing in confidence. The coach tells me he believes in me, that I'm an important player and that I have to keep working to improve."

Read more:
Chelsea considering Bojan transfer
Poll result: Bojan's future
Bojan linked with loan move to Deportivo and Betis

3 comments:

MiDO H. From Lebanon said...

let him go already ! its clear he wants to play so he can go on loan and mature a bit so when he comes back he'll be the stricker that barca needs . and i'm pretty sure that we wont need him much next season =)

raidall said...

i agree with you mido. he wants and needs to play cuz that's the only way to develop. and if barca is gonna sign another striker then it will be the same season like this for him so i would say
go bojan go for it cuz you want to play and to develop and after maybe 2 seasons we will welcome you as a world class striker.

eto'o out and sign zlatan and keirrison as a backup

peace

Areign said...

put the kid on a lower level premiera team and let him grow a bit. throw him on malaga, no one to take his spot, theyre not good enough to really trouble barca but they do play some decent soccer. let him grow and then next year, sell eto bring back the kid and grab a kerrison or something.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search