Sunday 21 June 2009

Iniesta wants to retire at Barcelona

Asked about his future, Barcelona attacker and Spanish international Andrés Iniesta (25) has repeated in an interview with French football weekly paper France Football his wish to retire at Barcelona:

"My biggest dream is to end my career at Barça. But I know that this well depend on many things. On my performances of course, but also on the club's projects.

Whatever happens, I'm very grateful towards Barça, the city of Barcelona and the whole of Catalonia. I sure will stay here until they ask me to leave!"

Read more:
Iniesta hopes to retire at Barcelona
Iniesta, the Unlikely Hero
Transfer history: Iniesta had deal with Madrid

5 comments:

Iurisimo said...

bravo iniesta! Great player!!!

sashi said...

u r the dude!

Anonymous said...

we love you iniesta. you will stay here for a very very long time. everything else would be out of touch with reality

Unknown said...

He is so professional. he loves FCB, he loves the catalans, he loves the city, well he loves football.

Je me'apelle Samuel said...

I love looking at this picture. Simply raw emotion. I think he was quoted saying "I hit the ball with my soul" what a great guy. Visca San Andres

Custom Search
 
Custom Search