Monday 22 June 2009

Henrique hoping to stay next season

Asked about his situation, Bayer Leverkusen central defender and Barcelona loan out Henrique (22) said in an interview with Catalan sports paper Sport that he wishes to be part of next season's squad:

"I'm on holiday, but I'm already focused on Barça. I'm waiting to hear what the club will tell my agent this week. I'm relaxed about it.

At this moment my main wish is to be in Barcelona on 20 July to start the pre-season. I think it would be very important for me to do the pre-season with Barça, so that I can adapt to the group and Pep Guardiola can see me in action. I think it could be vital for my career to have this opportunity. I want to stay, but if the club decides I should leave on loan for another year, I'll accept that. That wouldn't be a problem. In that case, I maybe would like to join a Spanish club but we'll see about that. What I hope is to start the pre-season and then stay at the club."

Read more:
Meeting with agent Henrique planned next week
Galatasaray interested in four Barcelona players
Will Henrique return from loan?

6 comments:

ilyaZ said...

Pep, its 20 june or july? pre-season start 27 july iam i right?

pep said...

Changed that, Ilya, thanks!

jazzy said...

i like his attitude. he doesnt mind to be loaned out again.
but he should stay. we need him. he could be a good back up for RB and CB. Puyol could go to the left too. so all will be covered and we just need to buy a LB in defense.

hieifcb said...

great guy, i like his comments.
I wish he will play for us so i can see how great he is.

sashi said...

gr8 guy, gr8 mind set. keep him for next season.

peter said...

Also hopes he joins us or like he says, if hes going on loan another season it should be in spain to acclimatize to spanish football.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search