Friday 24 July 2009

Henry speaks at press conference

Barcelona player Thierry Henry spoke today at a press conference:

"This year will be very difficult. Everyone will want to beat us and every game will be very difficult. Our season will also be very long. Real Madrid? I believe we'll be close all season but I hope our experience will push the balance in our favour.

For me next season is all in the past. I don't need any kind of motivation because football itself and winning the next match are enough. What I enjoy most is competing, to be in a club that always wants to win every match and that's what keeps me motivated.

I can only tell you that Eto'o is a great friend of mine and a fantastic player. And he's still a Barça player and my team-mate."


read more and watch images of the press conference here

3 comments:

tero said...

Other players still respect Eto'o,that's good...If Henry is as good as last season,we have a great trio in attack

Unknown said...

"This year will be very difficult. Everyone will want to beat us and every game will be very difficult.

Difficult, Yes but "want to beat us", only for a counter-attacking but well-balanced top teams. I'm more of the opinion, alot more teams will try to get a draw by parking the bus. Seeing how Chelsea successfully did it, every coach will be using the match video as reference. But...with Ibra all that goes down the drain.

sho said...

HENRY, If you think Samuel is still your team mate, you better pack your bags and follow him to Inter and change your name to HenrySamumu.

lol..

End of Sarcasm

Custom Search
 
Custom Search