Thursday 23 July 2009

The four cardinal directions of Ibrahimovic

Football site Goal reports that Inter Milan striker and Swedish international Zlatan Ibrahimovic (27), who is close to joining Barcelona, has contributed to the famous Italian school diary Smemoranda by telling about his life.

One of the passages reads as follows: "I am north, south, east and west. I am Zlatan Ibrahimovic. I am north because I was born in Malmo and I am and want to be considered Swedish. I am very attached to my hometown and my country and my real friends are still there.

I am south because I have a 'hot' character, I'm not a passive man. I like feeling strong emotions and playing in stadiums where all the fans are against you. I have no fear. I like creativity, and not just in football, but in life too.

I am west because I love the United States, where I often spend holidays with my family. I love the weather and I like English as a tool to communicate with the world.
I am east because I find my family's origins there, Bosnian father and Croat mother. I still like talking my father and mother's language. I still feel strong ties, the passion of travelling crowds, always in search of something. With courage, never hiding their heads in the sand..."

Read more:
Ibrahimovic agent in Barcelona
Secret bonus for Zlatan?

8 comments:

tero said...

Let's see what your emotions bring us next season

Unknown said...

Poetic

Aimar_69 said...

and i am the whole world
but your not paid big money to write poems =D

Welcome Zaltan =)

sashi said...

nice! as long as u score goals, u can talk any bull shit u want!

djoef said...

I'm sure Guardiola, who likes poetry himself, will have a good "feeling" about this. Well done, Zlatan!

Anurag said...

"I am south because I have a 'hot' character, I'm not a passive man. I like feeling strong emotions and playing in stadiums where all the fans are against you. I have no fear. I like creativity, and not just in football, but in life too."

Guess that is required for the match at the Bernabeu :P :P

Barca Brn said...

Sashi LoooL, I AGREE

Boris said...

I just love this man so much! My favourite player to the club I love, can it be any better!?

Custom Search
 
Custom Search