Friday 14 August 2009

Barça B: Cadiz interested in Oier

Catalan sports paper Sport claims that Spanish second division club Cádiz is interested in Barcelona Atlétic goalkeeper Oier Olazabal (19).

Cádiz manager Xabi Gracia has reportedly asked his club to sign the young goalkeeper after a strong showing at the end of last season. At this moment, Oier nevertheless looks like staying.

Oier told the paper that he is happy at the club and hopes he might get a chance with the first team: "Last year went badly, but at the end of the season I felt better and when I got my chance to play I felt that I did well. With Guardiola, you know that you will get the opportunity, but to me what is important is the improvement from year to year, above anything, from a psychological point of view."


Read more:
Barcelona wants Jorquera to leave
Barcelona planning six transfers

2 comments:

fcbee said...

They have now three keepers at the B-team: Mino, Oier and Masip, so one has to go.

BamaCule said...

one doesnt have to go. jorquera has to go and one needs to be moved up

Custom Search
 
Custom Search