Saturday 15 August 2009

Victor Sanchez hopes to return next year

Former Barcelona midfielder Víctor Sánchez (21), who has joined newly promoted Spanish first division club Xerez yesterday (read more here), has said in an intrview with the club's official media that he hopes to return next year:

"I leave FC Barcelona with a great feeling, because during the four years I have been here I lived the promotion with Barça B after winning the league title, and last year the treble. I cannot complain.

I think it will be a good year for me. It's a change so I can have more minutes in the first division, adapt to the league, which is the most important thing at my age: to play and to get more confident, so the coach sees that I can return next year. I hope this is a 'goodbye'."

Read more:
OFFICIAL: Victor Sanchez to Xerez

1 comment:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search