Friday 7 August 2009

Jeffren still unaware of future

Asked about the rumours linking him with a loan move to Racing Santander (read more here), Barcelona Atlètic wing attacker Jeffren Suárez (21) has told journalists after the Seattle friendly that he hasn't been in contact with the Spanish first division club:

"No one of Santander has contacted me, I don't know anything about it. I'm only thinking about this tour. My future is now in the hands of Guardiola.

I try to give my best when I play so I could have a chance of staying with the first team. So far, this is like a dream very few players are able to live. Being here in the United States with the first team of Barcelona, being able to play and even score goals. One cannot ask for more."

Read more:
Jeffren will be promoted to the first team
Real Sociedad and Racing giving up on Jeffren

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think he must go to the first team of barca .. he is very good

Unknown said...

Loan him to Valencia as part of the deal to get Mata but with Mata now holding a first-team place, that could be tricky.

Anonymous said...

If Mata joins Barca, it most likely means that Jeffren goes out on loan.

Left wing: Henry, Mata
Right wing: Messi, Pedro

Unknown said...

Dont think Jeffren has first team quality to be honest. Would like to see him on loan.

But I will say he has finished pretty well this pre-season. But watching him he seems trip over his feet whenever he goes one v one.

nook said...

He is a future.

SiegBarca said...

I think Jeffren must stay to the first team back up for Henry [LW] to gain more experience and techniques.

Jeffren should train his dribbling, passing,crossing,team play and composure to go through enemy defence.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search