Thursday 30 July 2009

Caceres set for Juventus medical tests

Italian sports papers Il Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport claim that Barcelona central defender and Uruguayan international Martín Cáceres (22) will undergo today the medical tests at Juventus prior to his transfer on loan.

The player would have arrived in Italy yesterday, where he and his agent Daniel Fonseca had a dinner with Juventus sports director Alessio Secco. The Uruguayan centre-back is quoted by Tuttosport as saying that he's excited about the move: "I want all this to be closed soon, I can't wait to be a Juventus player. I'm living a dream. I'll take Barcelona's winning spirit with me to Juventus."


Read more:
Total deal on Caceres loan to Juventus

2 comments:

LeónDragón said...

if you had some of this spirit, you wouldn't need to go to juve, but wish you the best

Anonymous said...

^LOL

Custom Search
 
Custom Search