Wednesday 19 August 2009

Ibrahimovic confident ahead of debut

Speaking to Swedish televison channel TV4, Barcelona forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic (27) explained how he is feeling before his predicted debut today against English Premier League club Manchester City in the Joan Gamper Trophy:

"Of course I am a bit nervous but I am not worried about my qualities. I know how good I am. I have a lot of confidence.

It irritates me a little that I have to play with my arm protected. But I just have to give everything. I always try to do my best and give something back to the spectators. It's the people who follow you and pay the expensive tickets and I think they will enjoy it."


Read more:
Medical: Green light for Ibrahimovic and Messi
Zlatan attracting Swedish tourists
The eleven tattoos of Zlatan

11 comments:

Andréssibraviqué said...

WOW! Sounds like that's our Barca philosophy... Always entertain the spectators :)

Criff said...

I like how he said, "pay the expensive tickets".
I mean for him, those ticket prices are coffe money, but that shows you he understands how some people really have to work hard too see them play.
I like it!

Anonymous said...

so is the match starting in barcelona at 10 pm.. can sum1 just verify that plzzz
and if any1 from australia here cn u tell me what time it start ova here.. i live in sydney

galla_fcb said...

in australia it starts at 6:00am thursday morning cuz i live in sydney too u can watch the game on my p2p so yer das wen it starts and hope he scores 2daiii

André said...

Anybody know where i can watch the game on the net? Stream with english language?

Necro Spaaw said...

yes, anonymous.
it starts at 2:15 Barcelona time.
you do the maths.. write time zones in google images.

any streaming links guys?

GO IBRA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <3

Necro Spaaw said...

sorry, 22:15

fcbee said...

Indeed 22:15. Initially it was 22:00, but it was postponed for 15 minutes.

sho said...

9pm London time.
Yipeee

atdhe.net
iraqgoals.com
Justin.tv
ustream.com (type barca in the search box top right coner)

Tohar Investment Limited said...

ibra,we cant wait to see ya in action,but pls protect ur hand

G.AlexandreDampeer said...

I can't wait 2 c ibra. nive been waiting 4 this 4 wut semmed like years.Applausi per ibra!!!!

Custom Search
 
Custom Search