Saturday 22 August 2009

Guardiola supports Ibrahimovic unconditionally

Speaking at a press conference, Barcelona manager Josep Guardiola has said that he will give Barcelona player Zlatan Ibrahimovic all the time needed to get to know Barcelona's way of playing:

"He can take all the time he needs to adapt,as long as he shows every day to be involved. I'm here to support him and the rest of the players, especially the new guys.

He can play bad as long as he wants and him adapting to our way of playing can take as long as is needed. The longer it takes, the more I will be at his side to help him. I'm not worried about that. He now just needs more minutes. I think he's ready to play an official game."


Read more:
Guardiola thinks Ibrahimovic will adapt quickly
Ibrahimovic: "The atmosphere was fantastic"
Messi, Henry, Keita and Puyol on Ibrahimovic

8 comments:

Tohar Investment Limited said...

yeah,pep u;re a great coach,but i thnk ibra will never take too long to adapt,he already plays our parten,so as maxwell.any other new guys?

krankl said...

he wants to take a little bit pressure away from ibra...

but he will score soon...

Unknown said...

Hi 'pep'! I couldnt find where to mail you so i post my question here and I hope for a quick response. I'm a die hard Barcelona fan, and live in Malmö, Sweden same city as Ibra. And I've decided to create a blog for swedish readers and i love your templates and way of writing so I was wondering if I could borrow your news but translate them to swedish, and also I will write down your blogs name after each news as a source for my news.

Thanks in advance,
Meni

pep said...

No problem, Meni. It's good for the news about the club to spread further and translating it can help in doing that. And if you mention this place as source, we both benefit from this, so I don't see any problem. Thanks for asking.

Good luck with your new blog!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much!
And thanks for the greatest blog on the web.

Caribbean Hotspot said...

I'm here to see this fail at barca...not a fun of him....ETO FOR LIFE

Anonymous said...

@carribean-u gonna eat your words! honestly you want to compare ibra and etoo? think twice! ibra will walk away wth th pichichi ths season..mark my words!

ifotbol said...

It's good that Pep has confidence in him and takes some of the pressure off. If Ibra plays like he ususally does he will score many goals for the team. As for adapting a man of his qualities will take no time in doing so.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search