Monday 16 March 2009

Bojan didn't hear anything about loan exit

Asked about the rumours linking him with a move a loan next season (read more here), Barcelona forward and Spanish youth international Bojan Krkic (18) has said in an interview with Spanish news agency EFE that he didn't hear anything yet from the club about this subject:

"Since last year, my objective is to stay here for many more years. To be part of this group and to grow in every sense possible at this club, which always has been very special to me. Nobody has ever talked to me about the option to leave on loan. If that day will come, we'll talk about it.

Things happened to me very quick last season, I got everyting at once. I will always be very grateful to Frank Rijkaard, the coach who introduced me in this world of football, because he gave me the chance and, above that, continuity. I probably hoped to have some more minutes this season, to be a more important part of the team but the situation is what it is and I'm not unhappy. It's not easy to play when you have Messi, Henry and Eto'o, three of the best players in the world, before you.

But the important thing is to be happy with your work, to know that you train hard and that you do everything possible to play. Then later, it doesn't depend on you anymore, it's the coach who needs to chose between 21 players. I'm calm and I continue to make progress. You can learn from everything."

Read more:

9 comments:

krankuba said...

good boy :) smart boy
grow, bojan, grow :>

Anonymous said...

well said. bravo bojan. patience and the desire to improve will be the key to your future.

~noob~

Etsp said...

Now, this is one of the main reasons I love Barca. It's a team made of intelligent, non-egoistic players, and Bojan's interview illustrates that. With this attitude and the skill he's showing, he's going to be one of the true greats.

Anonymous said...

He probably doesn't feel that way but it's good he doesn't complain in public.

He's aware that staying in Barca should be his top priority because it's the best place for him to develop. Moaning can get him a loan or, even worse, a permanent transfer...

Obviously he learned the lesson from Gio.

Too bad Gio had to learn it the hard way.

rasagna said...

He is definitely for the future. I hope he becomes a "Raul" or a "Del Piero" for Barca ..

Anonymous said...

As someone else said, Barca have fantastic altruistc players that put the TEAM before themselves. There is no I in TEAM! =)

Just look at other young players like Balotelli, great talent but complaining in the press once a week.

Ronaldo who said that he should have been 1st, 2nd and 3rd for the Gold Ball.

I would never want players like that in Barca.

Anonymous said...

i have heard alot of rumors with the possibility of bojan loaned or cashed in in the summer.that should not happen ,the kid should stay with barca.he doesnt complain,he has the talent,the fans love him,he should stay......

Anonymous said...

class!

Marc4barca said...

i just hope pedro, gai, deoulefue, abraham, incardi, botia, vasquez, jeffren, benja, xavi torres and thiago are like bojan and not giovanni.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search