Tuesday 31 March 2009

Eto'o not interested in Inter Milan

Asked about the rumours linking him with a move to Inter Milan (read more here), Cameroonian international and Barcelona forward Samuel Eto'o (28) has said to journalists last weekend that he has no interest in joining the Italian club:

"I am not aware of any interest from Inter. I just lost an important match with my national team. I am not here to talk about transfer rumours. I am fine at Barcelona. I am enjoying my football."

Read more:
Maxwell could be included in Eto’o deal
Liverpool wants Eto'o in 2010
Inter wants to include Adriano in Eto'o deal

3 comments:

jordy said...

Great news
If this is true all the speculation about samuel's bad and selfish personality is just rubbish. wich other star would stick with barça in his situation? Their ego is just too big. This means samuel is the one player who thinks barça is bigger than himself.
Nothing but praise for eto'o if it's true.

tero said...

Samu is a club legend...

Areign said...

April Fools!

Custom Search
 
Custom Search