Friday 9 January 2009

Melo happy about not joining Barcelona

Asked about his choice to sign for Fiorentina last summer, Brazilian midfielder Felipe Melo (25) has said in an interview with Firenze local newspaper Il Nuovo Corriere that he's happy with his decision not to join one of the other interested clubs, among which Barcelona:

"I have no regrets at all about having chosen Fiorentina because I always want to play and for example at a team like Barcelona, I wouldn't have had the certainty of playing every game."

Read more:
Barcelona sounded out Melo
OFFICIAL: Henrique Adriano Buss
Barcelona prepares offer for left back Vargas

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a central midfielder last time I checked. He have been really impressive in Fiorentina and I think he would have been a hit in Barcelona too.

Anonymous said...

I like his honesty. With Barca, its never certain. ask caceres and co.

Anonymous said...

Hi pep,
can you tell me what sais in the official site of barcelona about Gai Assulin because I don't understand the spanish language!!

pep said...

It's nothing special, Durimii. Just telling a bit about how he came to Barça and about him being worried although his play not being affected by what's happening in the Middle East at this moment.

Anonymous said...

ohh i get it!
Thanks pep.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search