Tuesday 15 July 2008

Case closed: Poulsen

Sevilla midfielder and Danish international Christian Poulsen (28) will not play for Barcelona as of next season, like had been rumoured over the last months (read more here).


Sevilla and Juventus have yesterday officially announced the transfer of the Danish player to the Italian club. Poulsen signed a four year contract with Juventus that will pay Sevilla 250 000 euro more than the buyout fee of 10 million euro°.

Read more:

Read everything on the Poulsen linked with Barcelona story

2 comments:

pep said...

10 million euro =

16 million us dollar
8 million british pound

cojonudo said...

I know coming from a Barca fan I am going to sound bias, but I truly believe Laporta & Co. made the right decision in signing Keita instead of Poulsen. I think the extra few Euros they paid for him was well worth it. I don't mean to compare Keita to Senna, but if he can "mimic" Senna's game in that "holding" midfield role I think Barcelona are going to be a vasty improved team. There's no question in my mind that Spain doesn't win the Euro's without Senna's contributions. And if Keita can provide even half as much for Barcelona I think he could turn out to be the best transfer of the summer - and that's including the addition of Alves.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search