Monday 7 July 2008

Silva feels comfortable in Valencia

Asked about the rumours linking him with a summer move to Barcelona (read more here), Valencia left winger and Spanish international David Silva (22) said in an interview with Spanish football weekly paper Don Balón that he feels comfortable in Valencia:


"Every summer you have a lot of those things in the papers. This time of the year there are always rumours about many players, but I'm calm about all that because I'm happy at Valencia. I won't feel frustrated at all when I would have to stay. Valencia is a great club and I feel good here, I can identify myself with Valencia. Last season wasn't really brilliant, but you cannot forget that we still managed to win the Spanish cup."

Read more:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't understand why Valencia's asking price for Silva and Villa would be so high if the club is in financial strain? You would imagine they would try to sell at least one of the two before the transfer period ends. But their asking prices (like everyone else's) are tremendously overinflated.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search