Monday 21 July 2008

Barça B: Still no deal with Zaragoza on Longas

Aragón regional sports paper Equipo claimed yesterday that Barcelona and Zaragoza had finally found an agreement on the transfer of Zaragoza midfielder Antonio Longás (23) to Barcelona Atlètic (previously known as Barcelona B).

Longás, who still has one year left with Zaragoza, would sign today a two-year contract with Barcelona (read more here).


The midfielder would join Barcelona Atlètic for free but Zaragoza would have a buy back option plus a percentage on a future transfer fee.

But later on Sunday, Longás again had to participate in a Zaragoza training session. The Spanish midfielder showed his disappointment about the events in an interview with Aragon regional newspaper El Periódico de Aragón:

"They start to drive me a little crazy and I honestly don't know what to say anymore. Saturday morning I was told that everything was agreed upon and in the afternoon they added that I didn't have to train anymore. And now I'm back here. I hope everything can be arranged in the coming days so I can join Barcelona Atlètic as soon as possible."

Read more:
Barça B: Deal with Zaragoza on Longas
Barça B: Deal with Ecija on Nolito
Barça B: Deal with Longas (Zaragoza)

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search