Monday 5 May 2008

Youth: Dani Aquino (Murcia)


Asked about the rumours linking him with several Spanish and English top clubs (read more here), Real Murcia forward and Spanish youth international Dani Aquino (17) has said to Madrid sports tabloid Marca that he does not not plan to leave Murcia, despite the fact that the club will play in the Segunda División next season: "I would like to stay with Murcia for the rest of my career. I grew up here, my family and friends live here and the fans show me their love every day. I don't think one can ask for much more so I plan to be here for a long time and to help the club achieve great things."

Daniel 'Dani' Aquino is playing with Real Murcia since eight seasons. Last season he made his debute with the first team in the Segunda División. In January of this year, Aquino played for the first time in the Primera División and has soon established himself as a regular. Dani Aquino is the son of former Argentinian professional football player Daniel Toribio.

Read more:
Youth: Felipe Coutinho (Vasco da Gama)
Youth: Gai Assulin
Youth: Jozy Altidore (Red Bull New York)

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search