Tuesday 6 May 2008

Henry will stay

Asked about the rumours linking him with a summer move back to the English Premier League, Barcelona forward and French international Thierry Henry (30) has repeated (read more here) in an interview with French newspaper Le Parisien that he has no plans to leave Barcelona in the summer: "The Spanish press spreads rumours every day. Regarding my future: no, I don't want to leave. I have three years left on my contract and I will be here next season."

Catalan sports paper Sport meanwhile claims that Italian champion Inter Milan is interested in Henry. Angelo Mario Moratti, the son of Inter president Massimo Moratti, was in Barcelona two weeks ago for presumed negotiations over Ronaldinho (read more here) but the meeting could have turned into talks over Henry (read more here). Although Henry keeps repeating that he wants to stay, Inter thinks that the Frenchman could well change his mind in the coming weeks.

Read more:
Inter wants Henry on loan
Henry contacts Chelsea
Henry wants to return to England

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not AC Milan? Would be a good destination for him. Only problem is that this won't solve the "I want to see my daughter more often" problem.

Anonymous said...

I don't like him. Against man u messi had to shout so he would put van der sar under pressure.
I prefer ronnie to stay instead of henry.
15m EUR and he can go if it were up to me
jordy

Custom Search
 
Custom Search