Thursday 27 August 2009

Sylvinho delighted with Manchester City move

Speaking to Manchester City's official website, former Barcelona left back defender Sylvinho (35) said that he is happy with his return to the English Premier League:

"It's great news for me that I'm back in the Premier League. Every player likes to play in this league, this is my second chance and I'm very proud to have been asked to come back over here.

This club is changing a lot, but they have a great mentality and they want to make this club even bigger. That's great to hear for me, and to be part of this project will be exciting. A lot of good players have come here already, and it is promising to be a great season.

I didn't think about finishing my career after winning the Champions League in Rome. That game was one of the most important games I would ever play. I did not think beyond it, but everything went well, we beat United and we won the Champions League. I knew inside that I could still play, I was still hungry and I love the game, so that's why I wanted to carry on."

read the full interview here

Read more:
OFFICIAL: Sylvinho to Manchester City

7 comments:

MiDO H. said...

if ur happy , we're happy ^_^

André said...

Hope he does well! I miss him,but i think Maxwell is a good replacement.

wanted47 said...

he looks like mr fantastic from the fantastic four!

frett said...

Maxwell is a good replacement so far, so that will make us miss him a little less...

mike in africa said...

u'r brazilian!!!d of corse u'r hungry and love the game... tell me smth i didn't kno already.

tero said...

I hope him success...show them you still got it

Unknown said...

man city will win fa cup this time and bellamy and benhaim should play evry match cause they r star

Custom Search
 
Custom Search