Friday 20 February 2009

Keirrison dreams of Barcelona move

Asked about the rumours linking him with several European top clubs among which Barcelona (read more here), Palmeiras forward and Brazilian youth international Keirrison (20) has said in an interview with Brazilian news site Terra that he's a Barcelona fan since childhood:

"I have a four-year contract with Palmeiras. I'm quite relaxed. When I played with Coritiba last year, I also just kept on working when all kinds of rumours appeared, and that's the same now that I'm playing with Palmeiras. I've just arrived here one month ago and the press is already asking when I will leave.

It's true that ever since I was little, I have identified a lot with one country and especially with one team. I don't have anything against the others, but I identify with Barcelona, because I saw a lot of Romario and Ronaldo when they played there. So it's a very big dream of me to play for Barcelona. Besides that, I also dream of playing with a great player like Messi."

Read more:
Barcelona in pole position for Keirrison
Transfer of Aguero is well underway
Barcelona sounded out Brazilian striker Keirrison

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think we should go for the lad,we currently have enough strikers eto/henry/bojan but who of them are you really satisfied when we are playing upfront?only eto for me ,i dont even wanna know what it will be if he gets injured.so next year if henry is out and eto stays(we wont sign a world class forward) why not go for the kid?he would be happy to be rotated also heck he can take guddys position too...

Anonymous said...

the boat is off sailing! If we get him not it will be very pricy. We should have got him when he played for corritba and lend him out to leverkusen or psv..

Tohar Investment Limited said...

i have watched him play for corritba,he is a good kid and i think he would be a good back up for eto'o (if he stays)and if not he will be a competitor for bojan cos i think henry will also leave in the summer.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search