Monday 26 May 2008

Crosas in doubt on future

Asked about his plans for next season, Olympique Lyon midfielder and Barcelona loan out Marc Crosas (20), whose loan deal with Lyon expires in June, repeated in an interview with French sports paper L'Equipe that he would like to stay with the French Champions (read more here).

He nevertheless wants to wait and see if current Olympique Lyon manager Alain Perrin will continue. Crosas thinks that Perrin didn't really give him a chance. An exit of Perrin would open the way to stay in Lyon.

In an interview with Catalan sports paper El Mundo Deportivo Crosas said last week that he didn't yet know what Barcelona wants: "I still didn't hear anything form Barcelona and I don't know how I should interpret that. I'm very happy here in Lyon and although I would of course love to come back, I realize that not everyone gets that chance. Life doesn't end when they don't want me back."

Read more:
Crosas wants to know Barcelona's plans
Lyon wants to buy Crosas
Crosas in exchange for option on Benzema

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard Guardiola make any mention of Crosas yet. So I assume he's going to stay in Lyon for better or for worse. If he stays at Lyon I do hope he'll finally be given a chance to earn some minutes on the team. He deserves a sporting chance to show his wares.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search