Tuesday 3 February 2009

Crosas dreams about Barcelona return

Asked about the fact that Barcelona has an option to buy him back in the future (read more here), Celtic Glasgow midfielder Marc Crosas (21) has said in an interview with Catalan sports paper Sport that he's now in the first place concentrating on Celtic:

"I don't think a lot about it but I don't hide that my dream has always been to play with Barça.


It would be wrong if I would play thinking about having to prove to people that I could be part of Barça's first team. What I have to do is to focus on my daily work. I'm still young and time will tell if I will return to Barça or, who knows, stay here for the rest of my career. My priority now is to prove to myself that I have the qualities to be a professional player."

Read more:
Barcelona could make Crosas return in 2010
How is Crosas doing at Celtic?
Crosas: "The Masia marks your life"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like crosas, maybe we can look at him again in 2010. If guddy and keita are gone we could use more depth. Xavi Iniesta Toure Busquets Thiago and Crosas would be a good midfield.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search