Thursday 22 January 2009

The alphabet of Bojan (part 1)

Barcelona player Bojan Krkic gave an interview to Catalan sports paper Sport.





Al-Ahly
I have good memories of that game. It was my first team debut with Barcelona, which I had been dreaming for many years. And I managed to score, so it was perfect.

Barça
It's my life, the club of my life. Barça is the club which I have always wanted to play for. I am culé since childhood and I am where I want to be. Playing here is a dream come true

Camp Nou
If Barca is my life, the Camp Nou is my home. I feel very comfortable. I have seen many matches as fan and now I can enjoy them from the pitch. I am very proud to play at a scene so special.

Dream Team
It's a team to dream about! When they were triumphing I was very young (he was born on 28 August 1990), but even so I still have some memories because they been one of the biggest teams in the history of Barca

España (Spain)
My national team, the one I chose to play for and with which I hope to achieve many successes.

Fama (Fame)
It is complicated because it comes overnight. We must learn to manage it. It has its good things and bad things, although, as always, you get used to everything.

Gol (Goal)
The goal is an image of beauty, a gift to a job well done, a feeling of indescribable joy.

Humildad (Humility)
Something that, as a footballer and in any circumstance of life, we must always have. Only humility can lead us to continue to grow as a person and a footballer.

Infancia (Childhood)
I have been fortunate to have a unique childhood. I enjoyed these years a lot, both at home in Linyola and as a part of Barça's youth teams.

Juventud (Youth)
At this moment, I cannot enjoy my teenage years a lot. Although, despite that, I do not complain about anything. I am privileged and I'm still very young anyway.

Kluivert
He's one of my childhood idols. He's a player I always have appreciated a lot, especially when he played at Barca. I set it to improve as a forward like him. He had a great quality. His era was great.

Linyola
It is my village, the place where I feel best. When I have free time, I always want to be be in Linyola because I find tranquility there.

Llorar (To cry)
If I have to cry, I can hope it will only be of happiness. Crying because you have won a big trophy is something nice.


Translated by: Riis


This was the first part of this interview. You will be able to read the second part on this blog in the coming days.

Read more:
Barcelona rejects loaning Bojan to RS Belgrade
Bojan: "I'm not planning to give up studying"
Ajax wants to buy Bojan in january

10 comments:

pep said...

This was the first text translated by Riis. He's one of the new people (some others will make their debut soon) who have offered their help to translate texts. This will give us the chance to offer you more and faster information about FC Barcelona.

I want to thank Riis for this first contribution and hope it will be the start of an enjoyable cooperation.

kamikaze kontiki said...

hey, Congrats Riis !!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that, Riis. Interesting to read.

Anonymous said...

awww..bless him...
+ nice t know his my b/day mate 28th AUG, defo not same year..
and tnx Riis...

Vj said...

Nice translation Riis.. keep it up..

Anonymous said...

henry never grant interview??? havent read his interview anywhere

Anonymous said...

AJ, here are some..i know there are more recent ones.. where he spoke abt what makes him happy, what he likes in a woman, his family, borhters father etc.. but i found th5s.. hope it helps

http://fcbtransfers.blogspot.com/search/label/henry

pep said...

Henry had some good interviews, A2J


Like nobarca indicates, you can click the "henry" label (at the left), and also the "interview henry" label.

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Riis :P

Riis said...

thank you

cheers everyone....appreciate everyones comments

couldnt have done without help from pep n Ramzi; of course

Custom Search
 
Custom Search