Monday 13 October 2008

Want to give a hand?


To make this blog better and to inform you all sooner (and to get some workload of my tiny shoulders), I'm looking for people who would like to give a hand every now and then by translating some Spanish texts to English.

You could basically help me out by translating interviews given by Barcelona players or officials. You shouldn't be perfect in those two languages, none of them are my mother-tongue either.


If you are interested or if you know someone who could be interested, you can put your email address in the comment section or mail me at:

fcbtransfers [at] yahoo.com


Gracias de antemano! Thanks in advance!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to give a hand, but my Spanish is limited :) (only cursing)

But, I could get some infos from the other sites.
So, there's an article at goal.com about Txiki preparing to give a new contract to Xavi, Busquets and Eto'o.

It's my contribution for today :)

Anonymous said...

"Txiki Plans New Terms For Trio" -it's the article from goal.com

I hope it's helping to take a part from your burden on your tiny shoulders :)

pep said...

The original source from that one is "Sport", so I already got that one... They don't really have new information and I don't want to repaeat myself (we could ahve every day a story about the Xavi renewal but in the end that would become boring), so I'm waiting a while and then I'm putting several stories together to one.

But later I'll also ask for people who could lok for news on sites, so you can join in at that time, HouseMD.

For sure: if Rakitic gives an interview to a Croatian newspaper and he's asked about the Barcelona rumours, let me know what he replies... ;)

Anonymous said...

I' m from croatia, i ll keep you informed about Rakitić!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Custom Search
 
Custom Search