Wednesday 23 April 2008

Gudjohnsen has many offers

Asked about his plans for the future, Barcelona attacker and Iceland international Eidur Gudjohnsen (29) has said in an interview with Catalan sports paper Sport that he will think about it when the season ends: "I have two years of contract left and at this moment I prefer to concentrate on the last games of the year. At the end of the season, we will see what happens. A lot of clubs have called me, but I always say to them that I don't want to hear anything about a transfer yet. It's a big decision as I also have to take into account the situation of my family."


Read more:
Newcastle interested in Gudjohnsen
Who could go?
Gudjohnsen not thinking about leaving

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This guy should really leave. He doesn't add anything anc we could get some money for him.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search