Monday 26 May 2008

Edmilson presented in Villareal

Former Barcelona defensive midfielder José Edmílson (31) has today been presented as new player of Spanish Liga club Villareal (read more here).

At a press conference Edmílson said that he's still ambitious: "I'm very motivated for this new challenge in my professional life. People might think that a 31-year old just wants to relax but I come here to help the team to grow and to win trophies. I like to play with pressure of havin to win a trophy. I hope I can play at a good level here and be able to return that way to the Brazilian national selection."

Edmílson added that he rejected an offer from AC Milan last year because he had problems with his knee and he didn't like the idea of joing a club while being injured.

Read more:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This guy's quite a peach! First he makes the infamous "black sheep" statement and now he's politicking on where Ronnie's future better lies next! He realy fits Villareal's colors to a tee if you get my drift!

Custom Search
 
Custom Search