Monday 14 April 2008

Luis Enrique would like to return

Asked about a possible return to Barcelona, former Barcelona player Luis Enrique (37), who has been rumoured to be a candidate to become an assistant coach if José Mourinho or Josep Guariola becomes the next Barcelona manager, told in an interview with Catalan sports paper Sport that he would love to be back one day: "Football is the sport I like the most, I'm in love with it. I was lucky to be a professional player and after that I have been out for a while, trying not to bother anyone. Lately I'm pronouncing more on football issues and my dream is to return to Barcelona one day."

Luis Enrique nevertheles doesn't want to push anything: "It should happen in a natural way. Things will happen when they have to happen. Time will tell, I'm not in a hurry. And if it doesn't happen, I'll just stay a Barcelona fan like I have been until now and enjoy watching the team play."

Read more:
Luis Enrique did not send his cv
Mourinho preparing to take over
Luis Enrique waiting for a call

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search