Wednesday 9 April 2008

Mourinho preparing to take over

Catalan radio station Ràdio Kanal Barcelona claims that former Chelsea manager José Mourinho (45) has met yesterday with former Barcelona player Luis Enrique (37) in a restaurant in Madrid. The two would have talked about the current situation of the Barcelona team. Mourinho explained his view on the way the team should play and possible incoming and outward transfers were discussed. The radio station says that Luis Enrique will act as assistant to Mourinho next season (read more here).

pep's opinion:
cut the crap, sign them now

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be an interesting duo!!!

Anonymous said...

I can see Lucho shouting at players in the dressing room to move their lazy asses on the pitch. :D

I think this would be great. Ok, I'm not Mourinho's greates admirer, but still I have to admit that he's a great trainer.

Anonymous said...

if rijkaards has to go or if he resign himself I certainly would prefer this duo. Rijkaard is still my number one. I like his style
Jordy

Anonymous said...

I guess Mourinho will want to bring some of his "personal staff" too.

Anonymous said...

Hell Yeah!! Perfect! I wish this would push through! I am so tired of all the constant speculation of this and that! That's probably one of the reasons why players can't play well. Enough with the speculations and lets decide on this matter as soon as possible! Mourinho and Luis Enrique!!!

Anonymous said...

Here it goes again, LaPorta made it clear he doesn't want boring football. Would the Mourinho fans stop it already, if you like boring football, do us all a favour become a Chelsea, Milan or Liverpool fan will you? Rijaard staying.

Anonymous said...

It can't get much more boring than right now, I have to say.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search