Sunday 2 March 2008

Ronaldinho repeats wish to stay

After a clear statement earlier this week (read more here) and the confirmation by his brother and agent Roberto (read more here), Brazilian playmaker Ronaldinho (27) keeps repeating that he is happy in Barcelona and that he doesn't think about leaving.

In an interview with Spanish news agency EFE the Brazilian made clear that he wants to fulfil his contract: "I imagine myself staying here a long time. That's why I signed a contract until 2010 and I want to complete this dream."

And in an interview with Spanish television channel Cuatro Ronaldinho said: "I never thought about leaving the club because I am feeling very happy here. I don't have words to describe the good times I'm having in Barcelona. I don't care about what some people are saying, I want to stay."

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search