Saturday 21 February 2009

Ronaldinho and Eto'o on possible Milan reunion

Ronaldinho:
Is it true? Are you coming?

Eto'o:
I can't tell you yet.

Ronaldinho:
How are you?

Eto'o:
I miss you. Now it's Guddy who puts on the music and I'm fed up with Björk.

Ronaldinho:
Over here, nobody makes fun of me like you used to do.

Eto'o:
And those parties at your place...

Ronaldinho:
I also miss you... Kisses.

Eto'o:
Kisses.






(click the cartoon to enlarge)

source:
golsud.com

see more cartoons here

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice one PEP,very funny looooooooool keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahah:))))))))) very nice:).

Anonymous said...

i wish i cld party wiv R10

sashi said...

noubarca... don forget to cal me ;)

Knives Out said...

Hahaha this is some good stuff :)

ElovesBarca said...

That's what we called " Frienemy " ~~haha

Custom Search
 
Custom Search