Saturday 15 November 2008

Crosas wants to return to action this month

Celtic Glasow midfielder Marc Crosas (20), who has been out of action for almost a month with a hamstring injury, is back in light training and is targeting a return later this month.

Asked about the evolution of his injury, Crosas said to journalists earlier this week that he is hopeful of returning to action in the next two weeks: "I'm much better. I hope to be back in the team in the next few weeks. I don't know if next week or another one but I hope early. I'm working with the physio, I have spoken to the doctors and I am back running.

It was difficult for me to get injured because I started to play. I found good form and I played good games and now I need to begin again and start from zero. I am coming back at a good time because we have very important games coming up and I want to play again as quickly as possible. Now we have important games, but when I'm injured, all the games are important and I want to play."

Marc Crosas joined Celtic Glasgow in 2008. Since Barcelona can buy Crosas back in the summer of 2010 for two million euro (read more here), this blog will follow the performances of the midfielder over the next two years.

Read more:

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search