Saturday 26 April 2008

Deco wants to stay

Asked about the rumours linking him with a summer exit, Barcelona midfielder and Portuguese international Deco (30) has told in an interview with Portuguese sports paper Record that he prefers to stay with Barcelona, but that the decision will be taken in the summer: "To play for Barcelona was a dream since I was a kid and I did not only play for the club, I made history with the team. At the end of the season, I will decide on my future together with the club."

Deco, whose contract expires in 2010, says he would like to finish his career playing for Corinthinians, his favourite Brazilian club when he was a boy. After his career he wants to spend more time to business and to the foundation and the institute he has set up.

Read more:
Which Milan for Deco?
Deco could be new Bayern star transfer
Newcastle held first talks on Deco

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search