Saturday 24 January 2009

The alphabet of Bojan (part 2)

Barcelona player Bojan Krkic gave an interview to Catalan sports paper Sport.





Masia
Where I have spent a ;ot of time during my childhood. My home, together with the Camp Nou. I have lived great moments there and I have grown as a person. I only have good memories of La Masia.

Navidad (Christmas)
For me it is the best time of year. I love Christmas, meeting with the family, being together. Although I also try to do that during the year, Christmas is always special.

Obsesión (Obsession)
I only have one in my life: to win titles and to do it at Barca. I really want to win my first trophy with this team.

Piqué
He is an extraordinary person with whom I'm lucky to be able to share the same crest. He is a phenomenon as a player and as person

Quiosco (prensa) (Kiosk (press))
Something necessary in the world of football. The press does its job like we do ours. We're trying to live together.

Recreativo Huelva
I could feel how it is to score at the Nou Camp. It was my first goal in the stadium and it was something very special

Salvador Pérez
I could say many things about "meu padrí" (his grandfather who lives in Lleida).

Tatuajes (Tattoos)
I like them, but I prefer not to have any. I've never considered it and I think I'm fine like this.

Universidad (University)
I want to study at INEF (the Faculty of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences}. I think it's good to continue studies despite playing at Barca. It's something that my parents have always emphasized.

Vestuario (Dressing-room)
There's a great atmosphere in the dressing-room this season and I think that's one of the keys to everything functioning and going so well this season.

Wisla Crackovia (Wisla Cracow)
It was the first step toward winning the third Champions League. I hope they will become a historical team for our club that way.

Xenofobia (Xenophobia)
I am totally against racist attitudes. I don't understand it and I don't agree with it.

Yo (I)
I think I am a humble person, happy inside and outside the field... And also a goalscorer.

Zambudio (Gerard, de la cantera) (Gerard Zambudio, youth academy player)
The youth players should be the future of the club. We are many in the first team now and I think it is very positive for everyone that it's like this.


Translated by: Riis


This was the second part of this interview. You can read the first part here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...like bojan much...especially for how he played for the spain-under-18-team...but till now he is no add for our squad...hope the best for this sympathic young man...but i doubt that he can make the jump to get a regular or even an addition for the bench...but no problem but delight if he proves me wrong...

Anonymous said...

"Recreativo Huelva
I could feel how it is to score at the Nou Camp. It was my first goal in the stadium and it was something very special"

Can anybody explain this to me,please?
The question is about Recreativo Huelva,and the answer is about Nou Camp!!

Anonymous said...

He scored his first goal at Camp Nou against Recreativo. That is why the answer is about Camp Nou.

Anonymous said...

Who is Gerard Zambudio?

Anonymous said...

Zambudio played in UE Cornellà until 2008. Prior to the year 2008/2009, he joined the Juvenil A. On September 9th 2008, Zambudio played in the Copa de Catalunya against UE Sant Andreu, which is his first game for the first team of FC Barcelona.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search