Wednesday 24 September 2008

Barça B: Gai satisfied with first official minutes

Asked about his season debut last weekend (read more here), Barcelona Atlètic left wing attacker and Israeli youth international Gai Assulin (17) has said to the club's official media that he was satisfied with his first appearance:

"I'm very happy that I was able to play my first minutes in the Spanish third division and above that we have won the game which is of course the most important thing. When I received a ball, I tried to do the best I could and I did everything to help the team. In general, I'm very pleased with how things went.

It is a great advantage to be coached by first Josep Guardiola and now Luis Enrique. For me it is incredible to have their advice and to learn from them because they both are persons with great experience in the world of football."

Read more:
Barça B: Gai coming to terms with non-promotion
An introduction to the coming stars
Sporting Gijon wants Gai Assulin on loan

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search