Saturday 27 September 2008

Youth: Deulofeu wants to stay in Barcelona

Asked about the rumours linking him with several English Premier League clubs (read more here), Barcelona Cadete A wing attacker Gerard Deulofeu (14) has said to Catalan regional newspaper Diari de Girona that he has no intention to leave Barcelona:

"I prefer not to talk about the rumours because I'm not dealing with that issue. But my dream is to make my debut with Barcelona's first team in the Camp Nou.

I'm playing some six years for Barcelona now and I feel really comfortable here. I got used to travel to Barcelona with a cab every day. Sometimes I'm sharing a cab with other youth players from my region.

Before Ronaldinho was my idol, but now it's Bojan. It's the player I like the most of the current Barcelona squad and for me he's an example to follow since he also came through the youth ranks."

See videos of Deulofeu here

Read more:
Youth: Arsenal and Chelsea fight over Deulofeu
Youth: Deulofeu has no plans to leave for England
Youth: English top clubs following Deulofeu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're making the right decision here. Definetly.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search