Monday 21 July 2008

Gudjohnsen leaves all options open

Asked about the rumours linking him with a summer exit, Barcelona attacker and Iceland international Eidur Gudjohnsen (29) has said to British television channel Sky Sports upon arrival in Scotland that his future is not his first worry now but that anything can happen this summer:

"I am just thinking about getting fit for the next season and we will see where the future takes us. There is nothing definite in football. I am open to anything, including a return to the English Premier League, and like I said I am just concentrating on getting fit."

Read more:
Gudjohnsen wants to stay
Hernanes isn't an option anymore
Portsmouth manager confirms Gudjohnsen interest

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please leave Gudjohnsen you are horrible! I would rather play with 10 men than have you wondering around the field like the degenerate you are!

Anonymous said...

*wandering*

Anonymous said...

your a disgrace as a barca fan first anon, although i like guddy i hope he leaves for a club that doesn't have piece of shit fans like you

Anonymous said...

I'm a piece of shit because he is not any good? That makes sense. Just cause somebody puts on the Barcelona jersey does not mean I need them to be my favorite player. If anything it means I expect them to do great things, exactly the opposite of Gudjohnsen and his career at Barca. If you want to win any silverware this year it will NOT be with Gudjohnsen on the field, especially as a starter...are you kidding me? DUMBASS

Custom Search
 
Custom Search