Monday 21 July 2008

Barça B - Official: Nolito

Barcelona has officially announced the transfer of Ecija forward Manuel Agudo Durán "Nolito" (21), who will play for Barcelona Atlètic (previously known as Barcelona B) next season.

Nolito, who has played over the last two seasons for third division team Ecija (on loan from Valencia), has signed a three-year contract with Barcelona. The Spanish striker is, after Rayo and Solano, the third signing of Barcelona Atlètic (read more
here).

Nolito, who scored two seasons ago a goal against Real Madrid in the Spanish cup, is described by the club's official website as a forward with a great technique who is good in one-on-one situations. Besides being a born goalscorer, he also is known for his assists.

In a first reaction to the club's official media, Nolito showed his happiness about the transfer: "Since I was a little boy I have been a Barcelona fan, so today a dream came true. I never thought that I would sign for this club one day and that's why I'm very happy and motivated. I will try to give everything during my stay here. Others should describe me as a player but I think it's clear I'm an aggressive player who always want to win."

Read more:
Barça B - Official: Solano

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search