Saturday 8 August 2009

Henry wants to play in the US one day

Asked about the rumours linking him with a move to the Major League Soccer (read more here), Barcelona forward and French international Thierry Henry (31) has said in an interview with American newspaper The New York Times that he hopes it will be possible in the future:

"The other day, playing in the Rose Bowl, that was outstanding. The crowd responded so well. It was just brilliant. I'm a Barcelona player now. Whenever I talk about it, people think the next day I'll be coming to play here. That's not really the case. It's a wish, and I hope that one day it can be done. But I'm enjoying my time in Barcelona, I absolutely love it, but I wish that one day, it can be possible."

read the full interview report in The New York Times here


Read more:
Henry leaving door open for future MLS move
Barcelona's wage structure
Video: Henry goals 2008/09

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search