Saturday 20 June 2009

Porto goalkeeper unaware of Barcelona interest

Asked about the rumours linking him with Barcelona (read more here), Porto goalkeeper Helton (31) let his press office send a statement to Brazilian sports site Globo Esporte saying that he is unaware of things:

"I am in Brazil to take care of some business matters and I will return to Europe this week to be with my family and to enjoy the holidays. I already said that I'm happy in Portugal and if I would have to leave, that will be decided by myself, my wife, my agent Nelson Almeido and in the first place by the board of Porto."

Read more:
Barcelona sounded out Porto goalkeeper Helton
Talks in Portugal on Bruno Alves
Valdes will renew until 2014 or 2015

2 comments:

sashi said...

gud for us. we're happy if u're unaware of anything!

André,Bergen said...

Get Asenjo or Rui Patricio of Sporting Lisboa instead. Not this guy.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search