Wednesday 17 June 2009

Barça B - Official: Edu Oriol (Sant Andreu)

Barcelona has today officially announced the transfer of Sant Andreu attacker Edu Oriol (22), who will play with Barcelona Atlètic in the third division next season.

Oriol, who passed the medical tests this morning, signed a two-year deal. Spanish third division club Sant Andreu had already
officially confirmed the transfer last week. Edu Oriol is the first signing of Barcelona Atlètic this summer.

Edu Oriol, who can play on both wings, said that he was happy with the move: "This is the reward for long and hard work. How would I describe myself? I'm fast, technical and I work hard. I think I can add some experience to this team, also regarding the play-offs. When I've played against Barcelona, I always gave my best, because you never know..."

Read more:
Barça B - Official: Abraham to Cadiz
Barça B: Edu Oriol will sign for two years
Barça B - Official: Maric and Joni will leave





3 comments:

Fred_FCB said...

What do you guys know about him?

Im not too familiar with Sant Andreu..
Would be nice to see Barca Atlètic progress next season

Marc4barca said...

nothing actually. i'm just wondering why a 22yr old is joining athletic now.

Anonymous said...

I know him well (since he was a kid). Great player who scored against Barcelona in Catalonia Cup. I know that last year he was near to sign but finally he went to St. Andreu. His twin (Joan) plays as a defender in Vilarreal B and he's reached Second Division this year.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search