Wednesday 25 February 2009

Sylvinho wants to stay longer

Asked about his future now his contract with Barcelona is expiring at the end of this season, Barcelona left back defender Sylvinho (34) has suggested in an interview with Catalan radio station RAC 1 that he wants to stay longer at the club:

"I feel very comfortable, I like the club a lot, I get along great with everyone and I'm delighted. We all know that my contract expires. If the club wants that, they will renew it. If time goes by and I don't hear anything, I will have to look for another club."

In statements quoted by Catalan sports paper Sport, Sylvinho is more explicit about his wish to stay next season: "I want to stay here. Now I first want to finish the season in a good way since we all know that we're entering a very important stage. But of course it's clear that I want to stay.

Maybe Celtic could indeed be interested, but I never looked for that. When the issue appeared, that was was four or five months after my renewal. At Barcelona I feel very comfortable, I have a lot of friends and I'm good. With the arrival of Pep Guardiola a new era has started."

Read more:
Barcelona will sign left back next summer
Sylvinho wants to stay until end of the season
Barcelona plans few changes in the summer

12 comments:

kamikaze kontiki said...

Sorry Syl, think you are a great player and I really hope you get more opportunities to make a contribution this season but a renewal wouldn't be Barca's best interests.

Coz, we have to sign another LB to attack more from the left flank and with Abidal around that would make 3 LBs. So, it would be a little superfluous to have you around too.

Anonymous said...

abidal will go, sylvinho will stay

Anonymous said...

...to think even bout him staying longer makes me vomit...can't wait to see this freak leaving...absolutely useless...everybody who can see anything good at him should also be able to see dead people...

Anonymous said...

He's gonna make a hell of a coach someday. Good guy.

Anonymous said...

bahahahaha
léon you saying crap

Anonymous said...

...don't give any bout you freaks...don't know who you are...but i know who you ain't,you lemmings...;)

Anonymous said...

léon you don't know anything about football and bet you that you are not a barca supporter coz the way you say things make think that you don't follow all barca games.. so how the fu** YOU GONA JUDGE SILVINHO Y STUPID FU**ER..

sashi said...

sorry Syl... time's up... Abidal loooks better than u most of the time n even Abidal is not Barca standards... so...

Anonymous said...

...to anony...hahaha...son,because of the fact that i'm no lemming like you,surely don't need to be judged as you did...you freaky bandwagonfan don't know any bout me...if you would i bet you would watch yo' mouth...don't play hero...a hero is a dead man...and a dead man is a zero,clown...i'm now barca-fan long,long time ago...and when i talk about football,i talk about facts,not only satisfaction,baby boy...no time,not enough chocolate bananas to teach you ape...sorry pep,for those words,but this kid's dirty mouth is playing with my feelings...anony,should also give his dumbness a name...

Anonymous said...

people need to grow up. kids fighting with kids

pault said...

Leon, I think you need to write proper English where people here can understand you in order for us to treat you seriously..

Seriously, I can hardly understand what you are trying to say and most of the words are not really productive nor necessarily

Anonymous said...

...to pault...thank you...but i have a distaste for calling me a stupid f*****...don't like it,when somebody or anybody is playing with my feelings...my english...see,it's not my mother language,but with some intelligence it's surely understandable...your disadvantage in this case is also surely not my fault...so don't blame me,blame ya momma...sorry,this ones had to be said...stay on your way...

Custom Search
 
Custom Search