Thursday 5 February 2009

Match discussion: Mallorca

This evening at 9:30 pm bt,
Barcelona plays the first game of the 1/2 finals of the Spanish cup against Mallorca.



Mallorca squad list:
Lux, Tomeu Nadal, Josemi, Scaloni, Nunes, Ayoze, Corrales, Santana, Mario, Jurado, Castro, Arango, Pep Lluís Martí, Aduriz, Trejo, Webó

Barcelona squad list:
Valdés, Pinto, Jorquera, Alves, Márquez, Cáceres, Abidal, Sylvinho, Xavi, Víctor Sánchez, Touré, Busquets, Keita, Gudjohnsen, Hleb, Messi, Eto'o, Bojan, Henry, Pedro, Iniesta


Read a match preview
here




!!! LIVE MATCH CHAT !!!

From two hours before until two hours after the game you can join a match chat (read more here)



Before (what are your expectations, what's your prediction, what should be the line-up,...), during and after the match, you can also comment on the game here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope...no I know that Barcelona will win this game...i have link of your site in the right box xith name "Barcelona transveri i vijesti" that means "Barcelona transvers and news" ...if you want i can paste the link under the every post i copy from you...

pep said...

I replied on your blog, Bero. Thanks for this one already!

Anonymous said...

no problem pep...can I ask you something...where are you from??(I mean from wich country??)

Anonymous said...

I hope that we can win cuz Pinto will be between the goalpost :)

My first 11 is: Pinto,
defenders: Sylvinho, Caceres, Marquez, Dani Alves,
midfield: Toure, Iniesta, Xavi,
forward: Henry, Bojan, Hleb

if result wont be godd at first half then go Lionel's show :D

my blog: www.fcbarcelona1899.blogger.ba

c-ya

Anonymous said...

I readed that Alves could play now vs Sporting,cause yellow card was removed.Any body now anything?

ilias said...

I saw a solid game with many chances.
Iniesta was today's Alves!
Glad to see also Hleb shifting a gear up and Marquez score such a nice free kick.
Marquez Free Kick Master 2008 :p

Custom Search
 
Custom Search