Saturday 10 January 2009

Marquez and Hleb not in Osasuna list

Barcelona manager Josep Guardiola has earlier today announced the list of 18 players for the eighteenth game of the Spanish league against Osasuna tomorrow evening at 9 pm.

The list:
Valdés, Pinto,
Alves, Puyol, Piqué, Cáceres, Abidal, Sylvinho,
Xavi, Touré, Busquets, Keita, Gudjohsen,
Messi, Eto'o, Bojan, Henry, Iniesta


Hleb, who couldn't train properly this week because of some ankle problems, Pedro, who will play with Barcelona Atlètic tomorrow, and Jorquera are not included int he list. Márquez is suspended because of five yellow cards. Milito and Víctor Sánchez are not available because of injuries.

Barcelona had a last training session this morning. The squad will travel tomorrow to Pamplona. The players are expected at 10:15 am in the Camp Nou for a breakfast and will leave for the airport at 11 am.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Hleb is checking out Bojan's package in the last photo.

Anonymous said...

why is it that in every training i see bojan getting malested or herrased
im gonna call the child's care services :)

Anonymous said...

@ pep

I have a new quote of the day

Argentina is my country and Barcelona is club.

-Lionel Messi

Anonymous said...

@Pep
The 1st one was wrong I forgot the my before club.


I have a new quote of the day

Argentina is my country and Barcelona is my club.

-Lionel Messi

pep said...

Yeah, don't know Beltrocco. Seems a rather plain quote. I mean, he's just kind of saying what we all know. Should see the context maybe.

But keep on makng proposals. And don't forget to put a source, so I can check on it! One day, you'll be in... ;)

Anonymous said...

OK SORRY WEL ILL FIND ONE

Custom Search
 
Custom Search