Saturday 1 November 2008

Dentinho unaware of Barcelona interest

Asked about the rumours linking him with several European top clubs amongst which Barcelona (read more here), Corinthians forward and Brazilian youth international Bruno Ferreira Bonfim "Dentinho" (19) has said to journalists that he wasn't directly informed:

"I heard about it through the press. I haven't been personally contacted, nor were the club or my agent. I'm not thinking about it now. If one day there arrives an offer that is good for me and for Corinthians, we can sit around the table and talk.

I don't think it's bad for my career that I'm playing in the Brazilian second division. Corinthians is still a big name. Which player, even from the first division, wouldn't like to play here? I actually think I'm ready to move to Europe. No league is more difficult than the Brazilian second division. The fields are bad, the stadiums as well. But I'm feeling good here. I have a contract until 2012 so I'm calm about all this."

Brazilian sports paper Gazeta Esportiva claims that Dentinho, whose contract with Brazilian second division club Corinthians expires in 2012, has a buyout clause of 40 million euro°. The Brazilian striker would himself own 20 per cent of his transfer rights.

Read more:
Possible deal on Brazilian striker Keirrison
Barcelona following Brazilian striker Dentinho
Barcelona interest got Douglas new Gremio deal


Watch this video of Dentinho:

6 comments:

pep said...

40 million euro =

50 million us dollar
32 million british pound

Anonymous said...

nothing special

Anonymous said...

I think he would have great partnership with Alves!

Anonymous said...

Seems a good scorer, doesn't need much. Based ont his video, he could be a good back-up. Although we already have Eto'o-Henry-Bojan, so don't think we will spend on him.

Anonymous said...

Looks decent in the air, nothing special tho!!
Dont need to spend the money!

Anonymous said...

...maybe i'm wrong...but can't see any of the "brazilian magic" on him...think there are more than enough more important or better players like him barca should look for...even keirrison or especially leverkusens new starlet renato augusto looks much better...

Custom Search
 
Custom Search