Wednesday 29 October 2008

Abraham happy with official first team debut

Asked about his debut with Barcelona's first team last night in the Copa game againt Benidorm, Barcelona Atlètic midfielder Abraham (23) said to the offical club media that he was happy about the chance he got:

"I am very happy with my debut, it is the best thing. It's a reward for all the hard work and I will continue to work to have more opportunities. This type of game is always difficult and even more so if you play with the first team. I am satisfied with how the coach treated me. For me, he seems the same as he was last year with the B team."

Read more:
Barça B: What with the non-promoted guys?
Gai could soon make first team debut
Seven B players will start season with first team

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search